A mod specifically designed to add TeamSpeak 3 and Jabber integration to your forum, giving you full control on which forumgroup should receive what permissions on TeamSpeak and/or Jabber.
- Ability to assign/revoke TeamSpeak groups to the users’ UID
- Ability to add/remove users to OpenFire and assign/revoke users’ groups.
- Ability to allow/disallow access to ejabberd
- Flexible and full control over which forumgroup receives what permissions
- Triggers are used to update the users’ TeamSpeak and/or Jabber permissions, mainly by adding/removing an users’ forumgroup
- Simple manual ‘forced cron’ run in case you made a change in the configuration and would like to update all the users’ information.
Download (latest stable)